Degrees and Certifications:
RegistrarEmail: email@example.comPh: 940-369-1018
Welcome to Guyer High School
Home of the Wildcats!
Report Cards & Transcripts are available to view in HAC (Home Access Center)
Student report cards are not printed.
Please sign into Home Access Center to view your student's grades.
If you are having trouble logging into HAC
please contact Lisa Bigrigg @ 940-369-1018 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
or Chelsey Yamashita @ 940-369-1031 (email@example.com) for assistance.
Please contact your student's teacher of record via email, if feel there is a grading discrepancy.
Class of 2019 Seniors!!
Click the link above to see your FINAL TRANSCRIPT
destination & tracking information (if applicable)
Please be aware that Registrar's Office will be closed June 13 - July 10 for Summer Break
All transcript & records requests will be processed when we return
Guyer Office Summer hours are Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
(Closed July 1st-4th)
2019-2020 Schedule Pick Up Dates
The following documents will be required to pick up student schedules:
- InfoSnap Verification form - you will be propted to print this form after completing the district's online registration process. Snap codes will be emailed by our district to each student's primary guardian(s) in July.
- Proof of Residency - current utility bill (water, electric or gas bill only) listing student's address and parent/legal guardian on the bill. Bill must not be more than 30 days old. We will not accept mortgage statements, cell phone or internet bills. Lease agreements and closing documents will only be accepted if you have currently moved and have not yet received your inital bill. You will be required to sumbit a copy of a bill within 30 days.
- Parent/Guardian's current Driver's License or ID card - a paper copy is acceptable.
Plan ahead... If you are unable to make the dates listed above, you may have a friend, family member or neighbor bring in your documentation to pick up your student's schedule. Student schedules not picked up on the dates/times listed above will need to be picked up on the first day of school.
*Please be aware that Denton ISD Exhibits for Guardianship or Residency purposes may be required based on your student's particular situation. For your convenience, computers, printers, copiers along with Notary services will be available during schedule pick up.
ATTENTION: 2019-2020 NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
*Registration will open in July 2019*
Please visit our school finder page or call Denton ISD’s Transportation Department at 940.369.0300 to determine if Guyer High School is your new campus.
Once confirming that Guyer is your new home campus, please click on the New Student Enrollment Information page to complete the online Infosnap Registration for New Students. Once completed, please call our main campus number at 940-369-1000 to scheule an appointment.
Summer hours are Monday through Thursday - 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
*Enrollment appointments are limited, please arrive on time. If you are unable to keep your appoinment or arrive late, you may be asked to reschedule.*
When you arrive for your appointment, please bring the following information with you:
1) Student’s summer withdrawal paperwork from their previous campus
3) Student's final transcript listing high school credits awarded (incoming Freshmen may bring their final report card reflecting promotion to the 9th grade)
4) Current immunization records, student's birth certificate & social security card
5) Printed InfoSnap verification page & current proof of residency (water, electric or gas bill dated within 30 days)
6) Current parent/guardian ID.Please be aware that after your initial meeting with the campus Registrar, we will schedule a seperate appointment to meet with your child's Counselor to select classes.
Enrollment is not complete until all required documents are returned to our campus.Students will not be placed on a class roster until registration is completed.
Click the following link for Residency Questions
Important information regarding Credits denied due to absences:
Texas Education Code (TEC 25.092) provides that “(a) Except as provided by this section, a student in any grade level from kindergarten through grade 12 may not be given credit or a final grade for a class unless the student is in attendance for at least 90 percent of the days the class is offered.” All absences, whether excused or unexcused, must be considered in determining whether a student has attended the required percentage of days.
In accordance with state statute, a student MAY not be awarded credit for a course if they have absences totaling more than 10% of class days for a course. While reviewing your student’s report card, please notice the column indicating credits. If your student passed a class but received no credit, it could be related to excessive absences.
Per state law, parent notes do not excuse the 90% rule. However, state law allows provisions for regaining lost credit through building-level attendance review committees and administrative review. For further understanding, please see pages 26 and 31 of the 2017 -2018 Student and Parent Handbook. Please contact your student’s assistant principal if you have questions and/or concerns regarding credit recovery.