3D Printing in the Hub
Braswell Hub has a MakerBot Replicator Mini 3D Printer.
Students can print by following the directions below.
- Create an original 3D object using one of the following programs (some programs require you to make a free account)
- The object you create needs to be saved as an .stl file
- The object cannot be bigger than 3.5 inch square
- Upload the file to your google drive
- Share the file in google drive with email@example.com
- Stop by the Hub and ask about your creation , so we can start printing
- All items are printed in gray filament
**Students cannot just download a 3D file form the internet. The file must be origianl student work or a piece that allows for modification.
Students will need to make a significant change to the file to make it their own.**