Phone: 940-369-1900, please leave a voicemail
Degrees and Certifications:
Mr. Wolf, Librarian ~ Mrs. Hernandez, Librarian Assistant
The Providence Library is open daily, Monday through Friday, during school hours. Students come with their class to the library each week for story time, library lessons, research activities, and/or checkout time. Students are welcome and encouraged to come to the library anytime to turn in books they've finished reading and check out new ones.
- Kinder and 1st grade - 1 book every week to keep in the classroom
- 2nd graders - 1 books per week and may take home to read
- 3rd graders - 2 books per week and may take home to read
- 4th & 5th graders - 3 books every other week and may take home to read
No late fees are charged, but students must return overdue books before being allowed to check out new ones.
If a book is lost or damaged, families will be charged a replacement fee (based on the value of the book).
For questions about the library, please contact Mr. Wolf, the Providence Elementary Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mrs. Hernandez at email@example.com. Email is the fastest way to get a response, but if you choose to call us at 940-369-1900, please leave a voice mail. Thanks!
About Our Program
We participate in numerous events to promote literacy, including but not limited to:
- PTA Book Fairs
- STEAM Challenges
- Author/Storyteller Visits
- Read Across America Week
- Common Sense Media Digital Citizenship