Evaluating Websites on the Internet:
YOU are legally, ethically, and morally responsible for your online content. Never publish others' names, photos, videos, or content without permission. Cite your sources.
Publishing a Blog Using Blogger
Sample Blog: https://charlotteharwell.blogspot.com/
Sample Blog (Careers): https://mrsjsexamplestrengthscareersblog.blogspot.com/
1. Go to www.Blogger.com Sign in with your Google Account
2. Name your blog: First Name_Last Name
Add Content to Your New Blog:
3. Dashboard: where you create
View Blog: where you see what it looks like when published.
4. Create post and Post Title. Add content.
5. View Blog: allows you to see what it will look like when published
Save: stores edits but does not publish on the internet.
Publish: publishes content live on the internet.
Theme link on the left navigation. Choose appropriate theme to match your content.
Post comments, edit, or delete
8. Edit Title, Blog Address (URL), Privacy:
Settings > Name, Privacy, Blog address, Blog readers
9. Delete Blog:
Settings > Other > Scroll to top.
Video Tutorial: Parenthetical Citation MLA--Images: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um3WoSvL2h4