BMMS UIL Academics
Invitational Meet: Saturday, December 3, 2022 (at Navo MS)
District Meet: Saturday, March 25, 2023 (at Strickland MS)
Middle School Academic Events
• Calculator • Mathematics • Number Sense • Ready Writing • Science
• Social Studies • Spelling • Oral Reading • Chess
• Maps, Charts & Graphs • Listening • Dictionary Skills
What does UIL Academic Competition offer students?
• Access to a variety of insights which promote the use of higher-order thinking skills
• Enrichment of the learning environment
• Motivation for learning and improvement of overall academic performance
• The Texas Interscholastic League Foundation has given over $21 million since 1954.
Event Coach Room Weekly Practice UIL - Calculator Katy Kronawitter C103
Mon. 3:40-4:10 and Wed. 7:45-8:10
UIL - Chess John Sinor C106Wednesdays 3:40-4:30 UIL - Dictionary Skills Jenna Colston C105 Tuesdays 7:45-8:10 UIL - Listening Skills Meghan Lenert C106 Mondays 7:45-8:10 UIL - Maps, Charts, & Graphs John Sinor C106 Wednesdays 3:40-4:30 UIL - Math Katy Kronawitter C103 Mon. 3:40-4:10 and Wed. 7:45-8:10 UIL - Number Sense Katy Kronawitter C103 Mon. 3:40-4:10 and Wed. 7:45-8:10 UIL - Oral Reading Amy Panduro C100 Mondays 3:40-4:10 UIL - Ready Writing Jenna Colston C105 Wednesdays 7:45-8:10 UIL - Science Jeremiah Garcia B102 Thursdays 7:45-8:10 UIL - Social Studies John Sinor C106 Wednesdays 3:40-4:30 UIL - Spelling Kim Randolph C202 Tues. and Thurs. 7:45-8:10 UIL Coordinator Meghan Lenert C101 email@example.com