BMMS UIL Academics
Invitational Meet: Saturday, December 3, 2022 (at Navo MS)
District Meet: Saturday, March 25, 2023 (at Strickland MS)
Middle School Academic Events
• Calculator • Mathematics • Number Sense • Ready Writing • Science
• Social Studies • Spelling • Oral Reading • Chess
• Maps, Charts & Graphs • Listening • Dictionary Skills
What does UIL Academic Competition offer students?
• Access to a variety of insights which promote the use of higher-order thinking skills
• Enrichment of the learning environment
• Motivation for learning and improvement of overall academic performance
• The Texas Interscholastic League Foundation has given over $21 million since 1954.
Event Coach Weekly Practice UIL - Calculator Katy Kronawitter Mon. 3:40-4:10 and Wed. 7:45-8:10 UIL - Chess John SinorWednesdays 3:40-4:30 UIL - Dictionary Skills Jenna Colston Tuesdays 7:45-8:10 UIL - Listening Skills UIL - Maps, Charts, & Graphs John Sinor Wednesdays 3:40-4:30 UIL - Math Katy Kronawitter Mon. 3:40-4:10 and Wed. 7:45-8:10 UIL - Number Sense Katy Kronawitter Mon. 3:40-4:10 and Wed. 7:45-8:10 UIL - Oral Reading Amy Panduro Mondays 3:40-4:10 UIL - Ready Writing Jenna Colston Tuesdays 7:45-8:10 UIL - Science Jeremiah Garcia Thursdays 7:45-8:10 UIL - Social Studies John Sinor Wednesdays 3:40-4:30 UIL - Spelling Kim Randolph Tues. and Thurs. 7:45-8:10 UIL Coordinator Meghan Lenert firstname.lastname@example.org