We are thrilled to be able to welcome parents back into the buiding this year! However, we are still taking precautions to limit large crowds in hallways. The following protocols are in place:
- After the first day of school, parents will not be able to walk their children to their classrooms in the morning in order to minimize large crowds in the hallways and allow the teachers to safely and effectively supervise the students during arrival.
- Beginning Monday, August 16th, parents will be able to join their children for lunch at the visitor tables, if space is available. We will only have one or two visitor tables this year since all tables are spaced farther apart and fewer students are seated at tables to allow them to be appropriately distanced while they eat.
- For specific appointments with staff members and administrators, please call the office in advance at 940-369-4600. Walk-in requests may not be able to be granted if the teacher or administrator is teaching or in meetings.
- When arriving on campus for an appointment during the school day, all parents and other visitors must have photo identification,and their visitor badge must be visible at all times.
- Large assemblies or family engagement events may have staggered times to help minimize large crowds.
- Masks are recommended. We will have extra masks on hand for those who need one. Hand sanitizer stations are available at the entrance as well.