We are thrilled to be able to welcome parents into the building! However, we are still taking precautions to limit large crowds in hallways. The following protocols are in place:
- After Friday, August 11 parents in grades 1-5 (and after Monday, August 14, parents in grades PK and K) will not be able to walk their children to their classrooms in the morning in order to minimize large crowds in the hallways and allow the teachers to safely and effectively supervise the students during arrival.
- Beginning Monday, August 14th, parents will be able to join their children for lunch at the visitor tables, if space is available. We will only have one or two visitor tables this year due to increased enrollment. Once you sign in at the front office, parents will wait for their children by the bench next to the cafeteria.
- For specific appointments with staff members and administrators, please call the office in advance at 940-369-4600. Walk-in requests may not be able to be granted if the teacher or administrator is teaching or in meetings.
- When arriving on campus for an appointment during the school day, all parents and other visitors must enter and exit through the front entrance, and have photo identification. Their visitor badge must be visible at all times. If the badge is not visible, a staff member may escort you to the front office for a new badge.
- Some large assemblies or family engagement events may have staggered times to help minimize large crowds and sign-in times.
- All visitors are expected to follow all campus policies & procedures ,and conduct themselves in a courteous and respectful manner at all times while on campus.