We LOVE our Alexander Library!
Alexander Library Digital Citizenship Mission Statement:
All stakeholders of Alexander Elementary will become responsible digital citizens who use technology safely, effectively, ethically, and respectfully.
Our Library's Hours of Operation:
(Times may be adjusted occassionaly)
- PK, K and 1st Grade- Borrow 1 book for one week at a time.
- 2nd Grade- Borrow 2 books for one week at a time.
- 3-5th Grade- borrow 2 books for two weeks at a time.
Always bring your library books to library specials even if you are still reading them.Taking Care of Books at Home:
- Keep books away from food and liquids.
- Keep books away from small children and pets.
- Do not write, color, cut, or glue in books.
- Keep books in student's backpack when not reading.
- Use a bookmark. No folded pages, please.
Our Library's Vision and Goals