CHARMS Music Software: Harpool Middle School Band
CHARMS is a music organization software program used by all music groups in Denton ISD. It allows the director, student, and parents to track student information, forms turned in, fees paid, and much more. It is very important that your information is correct.To access CHARMS:
Please complete the following to receive full credit, complete by Friday August 19th.This will allow you to receive e-mails from Mr. Stone about upcoming band events.This list is used only by Harpool Band and will not result in spam.
- Go to www.charmsoffice.com
- In the “Parent/Student/Member” field, type in the school code: harpoolband (no caps, no spaces)
- Beginning Students, your password is your student ID number. Returning students will have a password you set last year.
- Beginning students, after entering your ID as the password for the first time, you will recieve an email to set up your new password. Your password must be a minimum of 8 characters long, including alpha and numeric characters, and 1 capital letter. REMEMBER YOUR PASSWORD!
Charms assignment – due Friday August 19, 2022
- Click on the blue “Update Info” icon near bottom of the screen
- Enter/update/check all listed information for yourself and the adult(s) that you live with. All info should be current – check and verify with your parents! E-mail addresses are really important – we communicate via e-mail A LOT.
a. The information on the first page is for STUDENT information (e-mail address, cell number, etc.)
b. Use the “Add new adult” if necessary for all parent/guardian information. Parent e-mail addresses and correct phone numbers are extremely important.
c. Click UPDATE before leaving this screen.
- Type "YES" in the field that says "Handbook Agree" indicating that you and your child have read the handbook (which is on the website... please read it).
Make sure you enter/update your t-shirt size. The following letters should be used for shirt sizes:
- YM = Youth Medium
- YL = Youth Large
- XS = Extra Small
- S = Small
- M = Medium
- L = Large
- XL = Extra Large
- 2XL = 2 Extra Large