CHARMS Music Software: Harpool Middle School Band
CHARMS is a music organization software program used by all music groups in Denton ISD. It allows the director, student, and parents to track student information, forms turned in, fees paid, and much more. It is very important that your information is correct.To access CHARMS:enter www.charmsoffice.com/charms/plogin.asp in your web browser2. Enter our school code with no spaces: harpoolband3. Enter your student's school ID number where it says “Enter Student Password.”4. It will direct you to change student password. If you click the "personal information tab" on the left, you can proceed without having to change the password.
Please complete the following to receive full credit, complete by Friday, August 23rd.This will allow you to receive e-mails from Mr. Stone about upcoming band events.This list is used only by Harpool Band and will not result in spam.
This assignment may be done at home on your personal computer, or at any computer with Internet access. In the event that you forget your password and cannot log into your account, e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the steps above, log into your account.
- Click the Update Info link.
- Fill in all the white boxes on the page. Be sure to include accurate phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Please use proper grammar, capitalization, etc.
- Fill out the field that asks for t-shirt size and add "Y" eg: "YL" if it is a youth size you want (Consider ordering one size larger since they will grow during the year!).
- Type "YES" in the field that says "Handbook Agree" indicating that you and your child have read the handbook (which is on the website... please read it).
- Click tabs at the bottom to "Add New Adult" and/or update each parents contact information.
- Click Update (top right) when you’re finished, otherwise your information will not be saved.