Code of Ethics
1. Maintain CONFIDENTIALITY as the basis of the program.
2. Reflect a positive role model and healthy lifestyle.
- The Texas State office (PAL Services) encourages that students involve local programs do not use any substance that would be harmful to their health
- Students sign a " no use contract" on the day they are accepted to be a PAL.
- With the above mentioned in mind a PAL student is required to abstain from the use of any drug that could be detrimental to personal health. Use of tobacco, alcohol and / or any other illegal drug is not acceptable behavior in being a PAL.
3. Respect others by supporting, listening, sharing, and taking extreme care, do not to judge.
4. Be a responsible PAL student.
- Keep all appointments
- Miss school only when necessary
- Maintain all paperwork
- Maintain PAL notebook
- Participate in all required activities