• Did you Move...?

    Need to update your phone number...?




    Updating your Student's Demographics is easy.

    Parents can update their students' demographic information by using the Home Access Center (HAC).  Home Access Center
    If you do not have access to your HAC, you can use the "Demographic Update Forms" which are available in the Front Office and online.  Please complete the form and attach the driver's license of the guardian submitting the demographic updates. If address changes need to be made to your address, please include a current utility bill with the legal guardian's name and address (gas, electric, or water) with the form. 

Last Modified on June 3, 2024