If you are interested in playing a sport when you attend college, you will need to register with the NCAA.
    The NCAA has created a website to assist all prospective athletes with the registration process.
    Here is the link to their site: NCAA Eligibility Center
    During your senior year, you will need to request a certificate of amateurism  Click here for instructions.
    For more information on NCAA please contact TBiggers@dentonisd.org
Last Modified on June 7, 2023