If your student needs to leave during the school day:
- DO NOT CALL OR EMAIL. We cannot release a student from campus without either a note OR the parents/emergency contacts signing the student out. Please be prepared to come into school to sign your student out.
- DO send a written note. ALL students must have a note from the parent/guardian. The student needs to bring the note to receptionist in the morning so a “dismiss from class” pass can be given. The student MUST come to receptionist to sign out before leaving the building.
- DO bring your driver’s license/id if you are picking a student up. For the safety of our students, we require a photo id for verification. Only those individuals listed on the registration paperwork will be allowed to sign a student out.
PARENTS PICKING UP STUDENTS FROM SCHOOL:
- Parents must come into the Reception area to sign out a student.
- The Parent/Guardian must show their Driver's License, Passport, or State Issued Identification to pick up their student. These procedures are in place for the safety of our students.
- Signing out a student is not a written excuse for an absence. A note must be submitted.
- Only the individuals listed as Guardian or Emergency Contacts will be able to sign out or pick up a student. They must show their ID and it must match what is in the Home Access Center.