IF YOUR STUDENT NEEDS TO LEAVE DURING THE SCHOOL DAY:
- We cannot release a student from the Denton High School campus with a phone call. To release a student from DHS you must send either a note signed by a Parent/Guardian or an email by 8:30am the day of with the student's name, ID number, time of release, and SIGN OUT in the subject line to the Receptionist, email@example.com. In case, Ms. McGregor is out of the office, please send the email to Jo Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org as well. Written notes to leave campus need to be turned into the Receptionist by 8:30am to make sure we have time to get the pass to the student.
- The student must come into the Reception area with the pass and sign out.
PARENTS PICKING UP STUDENTS FROM SCHOOL:
- Parents must come into the Reception area to sign out a student.
- The Parent/Guardian must show their Driver's License, Passport, or State Issued Identification to pick up their student. These procedures are in place for the safety of our students.
- Signing out a student is not a written excuse for an absence. A note must be submitted.
- Only the individuals listed as Guardian or Emergency Contacts will be able to sign out or pick up a student. They must show their ID and it must match what is in the Home Access Center.