Workers’ Compensation Frequently Asked Questions

  • 1. What should I do if I’m injured on the job?

  • 2. When am I required to report an injury?

  • 3. What do I do after I seek medical treatment?

  • 4. Can I use my regular health insurance to cover a work related injury?

  • 5. What if my doctor states I can go back to work, but I don’t think I can?

  • 6. What do I need to do if I’m off work for multiple days due to my work related injury?