If you are interested in the Denton ISD Foreign Exchange program, please read over the Denton ISD Foreign Exchange Program Guidelines.
Denton ISD has had the pleasure of hosting foreign exchange students from the countries of Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Netherlands, Norway, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Applications will open on March 1, 2022.
In order to submit the completed application, please be prepared to upload the completed documents:
- Organization Request for Participation*
- Host Family Compliance Agreement*
- Waiver of Intent to Pursue a Texas High School Diploma*
- Copy of Student’s Official Immunization Records (translated)
- Copy of Student's Official Transcript (translated)
- Copy of Student's Birth Certificate or Passport
*These forms are located in the Denton ISD Foreign Exchange Program Guidelines.
To access the application, please click the Foreign Exchange Application link.
If you have any questions regarding the program, please contact Laura Martinez at 940.369.0570 or email@example.com.