The Denton Community Council of PTAs exists to support and train local unit PTAs. Each school's PTA is an independent entity that the Denton Community Council of PTAs merely provides support to. PTAs can contact council board members with any questions regarding operating procedures. Council board members meet on the second Thursday of each month at 9 a.m. to discuss PTA business. Membership meetings are held at 10 a.m. after each board meeting and should be attended by local unit presidents and council delegates.
Want to make a BIG IMPACT? It’s a legislative year and we want YOUR voice to be HEARD. Follow the link to join an entire high school zone of PTAs or all schools in Denton ISD! Click here for more information.
- PTA President
- 1st Vice President; Aide to President
- 2nd Vice President; Programs
- 3rd Vice President; Membership
- 4th Vice President; Arts in Education
- 5th Vice President; Advocacy
- Ways and Means (Fundraising)
- Denton Dash
- Vendor Fair
- Healthy Lifestyles