Student Support Services

Student Withdrawal FAQs

  • If I am withdrawing my child, do I need to request withdrawal records?

  • What if I am withdrawing to a school outside of Texas or a private school?

  • How do I withdraw my child(ren) to homeschool?

  • How long do I have to register in another school/district?

  • How can parents/guardians request academic records?

  • How do I request a Verification of Enrollment (VOE) Form?

  • What if my student/s still have district issued equipment or devices?