PROPOSALS FOR NEW COURSES OR COURSE CHANGES
Course proposals for new courses or course changes for the 2024-2025 school year for middle school and high school are open from August 22, 2023 through October 16, 2023.
Each year, proposals are reviewed by a Course Review Committee. Approved course changes are reflected in the Denton ISD Course Planning Guides which go to the Board of Trustees for final approval in December.
- Course proposals can include requests for new courses or requests for course changes (such as a change in prerequisites or grade level).
- Proposals for new courses or course changes for the 2024-2025 school year are due October 16, 2023.
- Submit proposals to Dr. Lisa Thibodeaux at email@example.com.
- The committees meet on October 25 (high school) and October 26, 2023 (middle school).
- Proposals approved by the Course Review Committee will be reflected in the Denton ISD Course Planning Guide which goes to the Board of Trustees for final approval in December.
- Proposals may be submitted by any campus or central office personnel. If originating from the campus, proposals require the principal's signature.