Special Education Records

  • records

  • Geise SSB
  • Support Services Building
Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"

    This page is for Special Education Records Only.  Requests for non special education records (attendance, email, nurse, discipline, etc…) must be requested through the campus or the Superintendent’s office. 

    Parent(s)/Guardian(s) requesting copies of their child's special education records should click here to complete an online records request form  Alternatively, a records request form can be downloaded, completed and returned by email.

    If you are unable to complete or submit the request online, please print, complete and take the form to the Special Education Records Office in the Giese Students Services Building or fax it to 940-369-4972.

    Once available, the parent(s)/guardian(s) will be contacted and notified that the student's records are ready for pick up.

    Parent(s)/Guardian(s) must bring identification (such as a state-issued driver's license or another state-issued identification card) in order to pick up the student's confidential special education records.

    Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office for further assistance.

    Each campus has a Special Education Supervisor who will assist parents and answer specific questions regarding student programs or concerns.