The Virginia Gallian Child Development Center was developed to meet the needs of Denton ISD employees.
The Center enrolls children ages six weeks to five years.
Center enrollment priority is given in the following manner:
- Currently enrolled families
- Children or legal dependents of Denton ISD employees
- Grandchildren of Denton ISD employees
- Children of Denton ISD substitutes
- Children or legal dependents of the following community partners: City of Denton, County of Denton, UNT, TWU and NCTC
At this time, only full-time enrollment is accepted.
The center is not available to the general public.
Once the decision to enroll is made, families must complete the following prior to the child's first day of attendance:
- Pay annual registration/supply fees Pay Fees
- Complete and sign enrollment paperwork in its entirety (Available at the center.)
- Provide a current immunization record & Health Assessment with a physician's signature
Parents must also participate in a Center tour and program orientation, review the Parent Handbook and meet the teacher before the enrollment process is complete.