Currently, only the following exams are eligible for reimbursement:
- Certified Nurse Aide
- Pharmacy Technician
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Cosmetology Written & Practical Exam
- Educational Aide
These certifications are only eligible for reimbursement if the student is enrolled in a course in a Program of Study and is paid for by the student or parents of a student. These certifications are licensed through a state and federal organization, and we cannot purchase from them upfront.
Student Certification Reimbursement Process:
- Fill out the certification reimbursement form.
- CTE Admin. Assistant will use the information given to add the person who paid as a vendor so that they can reimbursed.
- Once the vendor addition is approved and completed, a check request is entered on your behalf.
- Once the check request is approved, it can take a week, to a week and a half to get the check cut.
- Once a check is cut, it is mailed that same day, delivery is through USPS.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the reimbursement process, please call 940-369-0449 or email CTEDepartment@dentonisd.org.