All individuals are encouraged to contact the Career & Technology Education (CTE) Counselors listed above. These counselors welcome the opportunity to assist you with any career-related question.
The CTE counselors will be able to assist you with the following tasks:
- To help you gain the latest occupational information.
- To help expand and consider other career options.
- To help you narrow potential occupations.
- To help you plan your educational courses.
- To help you by providing and interpreting career assessments in grades 9-12.
- To help with preparing your individualized four-year high school plan.
- To help you with developing post-secondary plans.